Thursday 24 May 2012

At the glance of you

You are the embrace of my dream
You are the queen of my fantasy world
A lovely birds thousands miles away
I feel a new world growing inside me

Huddle together you in a bed of roses
Kiss together in your sweet lips
Stay together forever and ever
See the universe through your eyes

Going through the circle of life
Holding your hands and walk
Passing roads of love and affection
Achieving the eternal happiness

My life is so incomplete
Without touching you
And holding you in my arms

Searching for love and peace
That eluded me so long
Finding it at a last
At the glance of you

No comments:

Featured post

உலக கடலாதிக்கப் போட்டியில் விமானம் தாங்கிக் கப்பல்கள்

விமானம் தாங்கிக் கப்பல்கள்  என்பன பல போர்விமானங்கள் நிறுத்தக் கூடிய பாதுகாப்பான இடத்தையும் அவை பறக்கக் கூடிய ஓடுபாதையையும் கொண்டிருக்கும்...