Tuesday 29 September 2009

I need a new hand to hold forever.


Pass, pass, pass, you dark clouds
Let the full moon shine on me
Blow, blow, blow, sweet breeze
Blow away her bitter memories
Let it be the thing of the past.
I need a new life as I need fresh air


Play, play, play, a new tune
I am fed up of the old one
Dance, dance, dance, with new moves
I am so fed up dancing with her
So unfaithful, so selfish and so deceitful
Let it be the thing of the past
I need a new life as I need a new tune.

Walk, walk, walk, a new way.
I so fed up of the old way
She left me in the middle of nowhere
So grievously I left all alone
Let it be the thing of the past
I need a new hand to hold forever.

No comments:

Featured post

உலக கடலாதிக்கப் போட்டியில் விமானம் தாங்கிக் கப்பல்கள்

விமானம் தாங்கிக் கப்பல்கள்  என்பன பல போர்விமானங்கள் நிறுத்தக் கூடிய பாதுகாப்பான இடத்தையும் அவை பறக்கக் கூடிய ஓடுபாதையையும் கொண்டிருக்கும்...