Friday 7 May 2010

To be friends; To be lovers


Are we lovers pretending to be friends?
Are we friends pretending to be lovers?
Are we lovers without our knowledge?
Are we friends who deny the fact?


We are part of each other
Like day and night and nature
In my dream we are together
Doing all what I cannot tell you

I know love have no reason
I do not want to lead to treason
I cannot look into you eyes
And say exactly what is in my heart

We do not know who we are
To be friends; To be lovers
This is the reality
This is what we are

2 comments:

valli said...

awesome lines

Anonymous said...

Super...

Featured post

உலக கடலாதிக்கப் போட்டியில் விமானம் தாங்கிக் கப்பல்கள்

விமானம் தாங்கிக் கப்பல்கள்  என்பன பல போர்விமானங்கள் நிறுத்தக் கூடிய பாதுகாப்பான இடத்தையும் அவை பறக்கக் கூடிய ஓடுபாதையையும் கொண்டிருக்கும்...