Sunday 11 March 2012

When I hear your voice I long for your look

Do you feel the feeling of my heart
As I do of yours
Do think of the feeling in my thought
As I do of yours

Do you miss me as I miss you
Do you need me as I need you
Is your dreams filled with me
As mine is filled with yours

Can you see the tear drops in my eyes
Whenever I do not see you.
Can you see the storm in my heart
Whenever you ignore me

If I see your photo I long for your voice
When I hear your voice I long for your look
When you are away from me
I think of nothing but you
When you are near me I forget everything

No comments:

Featured post

உலக கடலாதிக்கப் போட்டியில் விமானம் தாங்கிக் கப்பல்கள்

விமானம் தாங்கிக் கப்பல்கள்  என்பன பல போர்விமானங்கள் நிறுத்தக் கூடிய பாதுகாப்பான இடத்தையும் அவை பறக்கக் கூடிய ஓடுபாதையையும் கொண்டிருக்கும்...