Wednesday 10 November 2010

மொக்கை SMS,


I smile because i have no idea what's going on.

If looks could kill, You would be a weapon of mass destruction

You Talk More S**t Than Your A** Can Produce

i was hungary so i ate turkey, slipped in greece, hit iraq and broke china

If you ever want to see a man cry..Put a beer in one hand and a naked woman in the other..And..MAKE HIM CHOOSE!

what's six inches long, two inches wide, and drives girls crazy?.......................................................................... MONEY!!!

Have you ever noticed that if you rearranged the letters in Mother-In-Law, they come out to Woman Hitler?

There are three sides to every argument: your side,my side and the right side.

Ociffer. Iswear to drunk I'm not God. There's no blood in my alcohol system. That's my stuck and I'm story to it.

I'm on a seafood diet. Every time I see food, I eat it.

Sex is bad, sex is a sin, our sins are forgiven so stick it in!

You can fall from the sky, you can fall from a tree but the best way to fall is in love with me

Never try to drown your troubles... Especially if she can swim
.

Marriages are made in heaven. But so again, are thunder and lightning.

"Alcohol doesn't solve any problems, but then again, neither does milk."

It's not that I'm antisocial. I just don't like you.

A kiss blown is a kiss wasted...the only real kind of kiss is a kiss tasted

1 comment:

Philosophy Prabhakaran said...

SMS கள் மொக்கையோ இல்லையோ... நீங்கள் இணைத்துள்ள படம் டக்கர்...

Featured post

உலக கடலாதிக்கப் போட்டியில் விமானம் தாங்கிக் கப்பல்கள்

விமானம் தாங்கிக் கப்பல்கள்  என்பன பல போர்விமானங்கள் நிறுத்தக் கூடிய பாதுகாப்பான இடத்தையும் அவை பறக்கக் கூடிய ஓடுபாதையையும் கொண்டிருக்கும்...