Friday 1 June 2012

தேர்ந்தெடுத்த எஸ்.எம்.எஸ் நகைச்சுவைகள் Selected SMS Jokes

A person who surrenders when he's WRONG, is HONEST.
A person who SURRENDERS when not SURE, is WISE.
A person who surrenders even if he's RIGHT, is a HUSBAND.!
 by Rahat
Karachi, Pakistan

Teacher: Where is the CAPITAL of INDIA?
Student: In Swiss Bank :>)
 by Baba Ji
Haridwar, Uttarakhand


~:Men are like Bluetooth:~
He is connected to you when you are nearby,
but searches for other devices when you are away..
~:Women are like Wi-Fi:~
She sees all available devices
but connects to the strongest one...
by Ravi
N.Delhi


Never talk about feelings, if they aren’t really there
Never hold my hand, if you going to break my heart
Never say you are going to, if you don’t plan to start
Never look in my eyes, if all you do is lie
Never say hello, if you really mean goodbye...
 by Shraddha
Navi Mumbai

My life
Was in darkness
B4 I met u
But now
My life is so ..
BRIGHT
U know y?

Because, u r a
](::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::)[
TUBE LIGHT
 by Millie Thakur
Mumbai



A Doctor and Engineer Love the Same Girl.
Dr. Used to Give her a Rose But
Engineer Used to Give her Apple Daily.
One day, Doctor Asks Why????
Engineer: "An Apple a Day Keeps the Doctor Away"
Doctor Shocked, Engineer Rocks!!
 by Kiran Nayak
Pathumwan, Bangkok


You are strong as Rum,
Fine as Wine,
Cool as Beer,
Sophisticated as Vodka,
Classic as Whisky,
in short I am totally tun in your friendship.
 by Pralaya



"Negative Attitude is
Like a Punctured Tyre.
We Can not Reach Anywhere
Until We Change It..!"



I was born the day I met you, lived a while when you loved me, died a little when we broke apart.



I Will Wait ..
Till The Day
“I” Can Forget “You” ..
Or
The Day
You Realize
“You” Cannot Forget “Me”


I love you, not for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.
Roy Croft

It’s the thing that satisfies
Your mind, body & soul!
Do it on bed, on a sofa,
In the car or anywhere!
It’s called Prayer!
God bless your naughty mind!


When an APPLE becomes red...
It is ready to eat,
When a girl becomes 18 she is ready to..
VOTE...!!


  I think U r very careless!!!
U come & leave things behind!!!!
See now what u have left??
U just came in my mind & left a smile on my face....

Every Girl Wants A Guy
Who Hugs Her When They're Watching A Scary Or Romantic Movie,
Who Gives Her His Jacket Even When He Himself Is Feeling Cold,
Who Will Always Be The One To Make Her Laugh,
Most Importantly He Will Love Her For Who She Is !
That Guy Is What Google Calls "No Result Found" ..!! :) :D
by Minal Shah

No comments:

Featured post

உலக கடலாதிக்கப் போட்டியில் விமானம் தாங்கிக் கப்பல்கள்

விமானம் தாங்கிக் கப்பல்கள்  என்பன பல போர்விமானங்கள் நிறுத்தக் கூடிய பாதுகாப்பான இடத்தையும் அவை பறக்கக் கூடிய ஓடுபாதையையும் கொண்டிருக்கும்...