Saturday 24 September 2011

இதயத்தை வருடும் SMS தொகுப்பு



Flowers need sunshine,
violets need dew,
all angels in heaven know I need u.
years may fly,
tears may dry,
but my friendship with u will never die.


One day u will ask me: What is more important to you,
me or your life? I will say: my life.
 You will walk away from me without knowing that U R MY LIFE!!!


Feel good when somebody Miss u.
Feel better when somebody Loves u.
But feel best
when somebody never forgets u.


A friend is sweet when its new but it is sweeter
when its TRUE!
But u know what?
Its sweetest when its you. 

 
The morning is just a few moments away. Go to sleep
and when you wake up, remember me as a friend who is
always there for you and never let you down


Always draw a circle around the ones you love, never
draw a heart because hearts can be broken, but
circles are never ending

Of all the gifts, big and small, your friendship
is the greatest of them all. 




A friend gives hope when life is low, a friend is a
place when you have nowhere to go, a friend is honest,
a friend is true. A friend is precious a friend is u.


If kisses were water, I will give u sea. If hugs were
leaves, I will give u a tree.If u luv a planet, I will
give u a galaxy, if friendship is life I will give u
mine.


People live People die People Laugh People Cry Some
give up Some will try Some say hi Some say bye Others
may forget YOU but never will I. 


A memory lasts forever, and never does it die. True
friends stay together and never say good bye.


Make your life a house your heart can live in. With a
door that is open to receive friends. And a garden
full of memories.... of many good things.

You cannot buy friendship, you can earn it. If someone
comes for help, be a true friend !



A special friend is rare indeed, it beems to be
special breed, yes, perfect friends r very few, so
lucky I m for having you. 


Friendship is a wonderful word, it might be the most
beautiful one on earth. Friendship is something
powerful, a gift of great value!

Whenever an unexpected joy passes through your heart and suddenly you smile for no reason, remember someone somewhere is wishing you to be happy always.

You must be a magician for sure, because everytime I look at you everyone else disappears.

Smile is a cooling system of heart, sparkling system of eyes, lightening system of face and relaxing system of mind. So, keep smiling and activate all systems.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

3rd Picture girls is pretty

Featured post

உலக கடலாதிக்கப் போட்டியில் விமானம் தாங்கிக் கப்பல்கள்

விமானம் தாங்கிக் கப்பல்கள்  என்பன பல போர்விமானங்கள் நிறுத்தக் கூடிய பாதுகாப்பான இடத்தையும் அவை பறக்கக் கூடிய ஓடுபாதையையும் கொண்டிருக்கும்...