Friday 1 July 2011

தெரிந்தெடுத்த SMS நகைச்சுவைகள்

Without Love -- days are
"Sadday,
moanday,
tearsday,
wasteday,
thirstday,
frightday,
shatterday... so be in Luv everyday...


Got a gift 4 u!
No cost!
No batteries required!
Tax free, performs silently, extremely personal!
Fully returnable!
Its a hug from ME 2 U!!!


1st time i saw u i was scared 2 touch u.
1st time i touched u i was scared 2 kiss u.
1st time i kiss u i was scared to luv u.
but now dat i luv u im scared 2 lose u!


LOVE IS LIKE A CIGARATEE-
IT STARTS WITH SPARKS,
CONTINUE WITH BURNS
AND ENDS WITH ASHES.
BUT DONT WORRY
WE ARE CHAIN SMOKERS.


L O V E ..
L = Lake of Sorrows ..
O = Ocean of Tears ..
V = Valley of Death ..
E = End of life....


Sometimes My eyes get jealouse
Sometimes My eyes get jealouse of my Heart!!!
You Know Why?Bcoz.....
You Always Remain close to my HEART n far from my EYES.
    -By Waseem


L is for lust
O is for over
v is for very loveable
e is for ever
the 4 signs of love
       -By fortuneteller91


Life without ur sms is
tea w/o sugar,
coffee w/o milk,
bread w/o butter,
Salard w/o onion,
Candy w/o cream,
Chicken w/o spice,
Icecream w/o ice
ME w/o U!



I Opened an account 4U
at the Universal Bank of God's Blessings
& deposited 365 days full of of Love,
Faith, Joy & Fulfilment ...!
Enjoy withdrawing them.
        -By Lolli Bollin


The lovely love Theorem -
To Love some 1 is madness,
2b loved by someone is a Gift,
loving some1 who loves u is a duty,
but being loved by some1 whom u luv is LIFE.


 10
Another Day,
Another Way,
Another Prayer,
Another Hope,
Another Tear,
Another Fear,
Another Year,
Another Smile,
Another Mile,
Another Few,
But Never Ever Another U....


If I get ur SMILE, I dont need FLOWERS,
If I get ur VOICE, I dont need MUSIC,
If u speak to me, I dont need anybody else,
U just b my FRIEND, I dont need the WORLD!


Great minds contain ideas, solutions and reasons.
Scientific minds contain formulas, theories and figures...
My mind contains only you
       -By UZZAL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Without Love -- days are
"Sadday,
moanday,
tearsday,
wasteday,
thirstday,
frightday,
shatterday... so be in Luv everyday.

very nice

Featured post

உலக கடலாதிக்கப் போட்டியில் விமானம் தாங்கிக் கப்பல்கள்

விமானம் தாங்கிக் கப்பல்கள்  என்பன பல போர்விமானங்கள் நிறுத்தக் கூடிய பாதுகாப்பான இடத்தையும் அவை பறக்கக் கூடிய ஓடுபாதையையும் கொண்டிருக்கும்...