Wednesday 29 June 2011

Without your care. Making the night longer

Your warmth touch
I like so much
Let it be there forever

Feeling of despair
Without your care
Making the night longer
Your bright eyes
Your tight embrace
Making the night shorter


As I lay empty hearted
Thinking of you the entire night
I wish you would come to me
Kiss the pain away from my heart

Your eyes more eloquent than your eyes
Your words are most intoxicating
You mean everything to me
wish you would be with me forever.

2 comments:

roin said...

wat kavi..fully emotional..

roni said...

wat kavi..fully emotional..

Featured post

உலக கடலாதிக்கப் போட்டியில் விமானம் தாங்கிக் கப்பல்கள்

விமானம் தாங்கிக் கப்பல்கள்  என்பன பல போர்விமானங்கள் நிறுத்தக் கூடிய பாதுகாப்பான இடத்தையும் அவை பறக்கக் கூடிய ஓடுபாதையையும் கொண்டிருக்கும்...