Thursday 25 November 2010

சிரிக்கவும் சிந்திக்கவும் வைக்கும் ஆங்கிலத் துணுக்குகள்



Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.

Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.

Before you borrow money from a friend, decide which you need more.

I haven't spoken to my wife in 18 months.
I don't like to interrupt her.

If your feet smell
and your nose runs,
you're built upside down.


Confession is good for the soul,
but bad for your career.


Remember, half the people in the world
are below average.


I saw a woman wearing a sweat shirt with "Guess" on it.
...So I said, "Implants?"

No one ever says, "It's only a game."
when their team is winning.


It's a small world so you
have to use your elbows a lot.


If at first you don't succeed,
destroy all evidence that you even tried.


Blood is thicker than water
and tastier, too.

Never Go to Bed Angry.
Stay Awake and Plot Your Revenge

Lord, if I can't be skinny,
please let all my friends be fat.

God Made Pot.
Man Made Beer.
Who Do You Trust?

No comments:

Featured post

உலக கடலாதிக்கப் போட்டியில் விமானம் தாங்கிக் கப்பல்கள்

விமானம் தாங்கிக் கப்பல்கள்  என்பன பல போர்விமானங்கள் நிறுத்தக் கூடிய பாதுகாப்பான இடத்தையும் அவை பறக்கக் கூடிய ஓடுபாதையையும் கொண்டிருக்கும்...