Thursday 9 September 2010

எஸ்.எம்.எஸ் கலாய்த்தல் & SMS நகைச்சுவைகள்



எஸ்.எம்.எஸ் கலாய்த்தல்

1. Abracadabra
Nope, ur still ugly!

2. Which sexual position produces the ugliest children? Ask your mother.

3. some love one
some love two
i love one that is u
but dont be proud
i love monkeys too!

4. One day there was a meeting in da forrest, atended by tigers, horses, lions etc. but da meeting hasnt started, cuz da munky is reading dis message!

5. don't smile it doesn't fit you

6. Learn from the mistakes of ur parents..... always use a condom!

7. u r fantastic
u r clever
u r marvelous
u r wonderful
and i...
i have the wrong number

8. east to da sea
west to the land
death to the bitch
that left my hand

8. a recent study has shown that people with a low IQ use their thumb to scroll through their texts

9. When God was raining brains, where were you?


10. I have realised
But its taken me long
That our love was weak

சிரிக்க
1. “LOVE” .What a heavenly thing, what a heavenly word….
but do u know what is LOVE?
L= Loss
O= Of
V= Valuable
E= Energy….
So don’t LOVE..


2. Old people used to annoy me at weddings by pinching my cheeks &
saying that you are the next.
They stopped doing that when I started doing the same to them at funerals!!


3. Can we do romance in the evening today?
I’m in a good mood
Just a little bit of kissing and biting
reply me soon!
urs lovingly
“MOSQUITO”


4. One who surrenders when he is wrong is HONEST,
One who surrenders when he is not sure is WISE,
One who surrenders even when he is sure that he is right is HUSBAND…


5. Wife asked his husband how many women he had slept with?
Husband proudly replies, only you darling, with others I was awake!!

6.
BITE OF U
The length & breadth & height of you
total up to quite a view,
but to taste the true delight of you
I'll have to take a bite of you

7. KISS
if kisses were rain id send u showers,
if fun was time id send u hrs,
if u needed a frnd id send u me!

8. KISS VOUCHER
....
This sms is redeemable

9. Love me,
dont hate me!
Your love is my life,
Your hate is my death!

10. You can fall from the sky.
You can fall from a tree but you will get hurt.
But falling in love with me is like falling in heaven!

கவிதைகள்
I Loved u once...
U loved me not...
I loved u twice...
But then i thought...
U didnt love me...
U never will...
But even so...
I love u still!!!

I wanna hold you in my arms,
Really tight.
Hold you like this the whole night.
Whisper in your ear:You´re so perfect in my mind.
Hope you some day will be mine

No comments:

Featured post

உலக கடலாதிக்கப் போட்டியில் விமானம் தாங்கிக் கப்பல்கள்

விமானம் தாங்கிக் கப்பல்கள்  என்பன பல போர்விமானங்கள் நிறுத்தக் கூடிய பாதுகாப்பான இடத்தையும் அவை பறக்கக் கூடிய ஓடுபாதையையும் கொண்டிருக்கும்...