Saturday 11 September 2010

SMS JOKES: நல்ல பெண்ணுக்கும் மிக நல்ல பெண்ணுக்கும் என்ன வித்தியாசம்?


Exams are like Girl friends
- Too many questions
- Difficult to understand
- More explanation is needed
- Result is always fail!


According to newton’s 4th law for exams-
every book will continue to be at rest
or covered with dust
until some
external or internal exam moves it!


Never ask for hug,

Just take it.
Never ask do you love me,
Just say I love you.
Never say I can’t live without you,
Just say I live for you.
You have been trained.
Now go and flirt

If a paper comes very tough in exam.
Just close your eyes for a moment.
Take a deep breath and say loudly.
.
.
.
This is a very interesting subject,
I want to study it again.



Flirting is the only job in the world,
that boys never include in their CV.
Despite having years of experiences
and number of references…


Education is an organized system
through which we waste half of our life
to learn how to waste
the remaining half of our life!


U may b out of my sight
but not out of my heart.
U may b out of my reach
but not out of my mind.
I don't know what I mean 2 u,
but u'll always be special 2 me.


Always remember:

When a girl cancels a date
it is because She “Has To”
and
When a boy cancels a date
it is becasuse He “Has Two

It takes 15 trees to
produce the amount
of paper that we
use to write one exam.
join us in promoting the noble
cause of saving trees.
SAY NO TO EXAMS.


The Law Says
“If U Can’t Convince Them
Then At least Confuse Them”
Do You Know Which Law It Is?
.
.
.
This Is
“Law Of Answering In Examination”


difference between good girls
and very good girls.
Good girls open few buttons
when environment is hot.
Very good girls open all buttons
to make environment hot

A smile is the best lighting system of the face,
the best cooling system of the head,
and the best warming system of the heart.
Keep smiling!

Never ever reject any girls in your life..!
Because,
A good girls gives you happiness.
and
Bad girls gives you experience!


Best way to purpose a girl.
Take her to sea,
Say her to sit in a boat.
Then take the boat in the middle of sea.
Then say Marry Me
or
Leave My Boat.
(N.B. : She must b a non-swimmer)

whenever u feel sadness in your HEART,
blackness in your EYES,
paleness on your FACE,
fragrance in your body.
It shows u are suffering lack of vitamin "ME"


First line to write in exams:
“All the answers written below
are imaginary and work of my creative mind.
Any resemblence to text book
is unintentional and purely accidental”

No comments:

Featured post

உலக கடலாதிக்கப் போட்டியில் விமானம் தாங்கிக் கப்பல்கள்

விமானம் தாங்கிக் கப்பல்கள்  என்பன பல போர்விமானங்கள் நிறுத்தக் கூடிய பாதுகாப்பான இடத்தையும் அவை பறக்கக் கூடிய ஓடுபாதையையும் கொண்டிருக்கும்...