Wednesday 1 September 2010

அந்த மாதிரியான SMS JOKES



Pleas turn your mobile phone upside down now!!! Hurry
370HSSV 0773H

Girls are like phones. We love to be held, talked too but if you press the wrong button you'll be disconnected!


HELP: Cops are after a suspect who smart, witty, sexy and good lookin...so where you gonna hide ME?

Birdy birdy in the sky dropped a poopy in my eye, I don't worry I don't cry, I'm just happy that cows can't fly!

Learn from your parents' mistakes - Use birth control!

What’s hairy on the outside and moist inside, begins with a 'C' ends with a 'T' and has U' and 'N' in the middle? Answer: 'COCUNUT'.

Wat's the diff between pulling a curtain and a panty?
ANS: When U pull a curtain, it means tat the show is over. But pulling down a panty means IT'S SHOWTIME!


What did the call gir's left leg say to her right leg? Between the two of us, we can make a lot of money.

Last night I desperately missed you I wanted to feel u on my naked body. I had to go to bed without you....where are u stupid pyjamas.....!

I love the way it rubs against the soft pink flesh.. and creates a creamy foamy liquid as it thrusts in and out, up and down... Can’t wait to brush my teeth

1 comment:

Good citizen said...

ll are sexy but superb!!!!!

Featured post

உலக கடலாதிக்கப் போட்டியில் விமானம் தாங்கிக் கப்பல்கள்

விமானம் தாங்கிக் கப்பல்கள்  என்பன பல போர்விமானங்கள் நிறுத்தக் கூடிய பாதுகாப்பான இடத்தையும் அவை பறக்கக் கூடிய ஓடுபாதையையும் கொண்டிருக்கும்...